Sunday, May 21, 2017

Holla back!

In my quest to embrace, or should I say re-embrace, the nudist lifestyle I sought to connect with other people of color. I say re-embrace because I was well on my way to becoming a true fan of the nudist lifestyle when I was married and lived in Texas. My wife wasn't into nudity and couldn't understand my interest. I was self employed and worked from home much of the time. My clients didn't know my state of undress when I negotiated a contract for training over the phone. Fortunately, this was before videoconferencing became popular. I put this lifestyle on the backburner when I was diagnosed with MS, got divorced, sold my house and moved back to San Diego. Like a brush fire that wasn't completely extinguished, I rekindled my desire for the nudist lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to go through so much to renew your love for nudism, but just as we often have to experience serious lows before we can come to the Cross of Christ and become saved, so also you had to do the same to realize this is where you needed to be in your life. Glad to know you, brother...

    ReplyDelete